Entrance to TensorFlow World¶
In this section, different TensorFlow topics and their associated resources will be addressed.
First of all, the TensorFlow must be installed!
- Installing TensorFlow: Official TensorFLow installation
- Install TensorFlow from the source: A comprehensive guide on how to install TensorFlow from the source using python/anaconda
- TensorFlow Installation: A short TensorFlow installation guide powered by NVIDIA
- 7 SIMPLE STEPS TO INSTALL TENSORFLOW ON WINDOWS: A concise tutorial for installing TensorFlow on Windows
- Install TensorFlow on Ubuntu: A comprehensive tutorial on how to install TensorFlow on Ubuntu
- Installation of TensorFlow: The video covers how to setup TensorFlow
- Installing CPU and GPU TensorFlow on Windows: A tutorial on TensorFlow installation for Windows
- Installing the GPU version of TensorFlow for making use of your CUDA GPU: A GPU-targeted TensoFlow installation
This part points to resources on how to start to code with TensorFLow
Going Deeper in TensorFLow¶
Advanced machine learning users can go deeper in TensorFlow in order to hit the root. Scratching the surface may never take us too further!
- TensorFlow Mechanics: More experienced machine learning users can dig more in TensorFlow
- Advanced TensorFlow: Advanced Tutorials in TensorFlow
- We Need to Go Deeper: A Practical Guide to Tensorflow and Inception
- Wide and Deep Learning - Better Together with TensorFlow: A tutorial by Google Research Blog
- TensorFlow DeepDive: More experienced machine learning users can dig more in TensorFlow
- Go Deeper - Transfer Learning: TensorFlow and Deep Learning
- Distributed TensorFlow - Design Patterns and Best Practices: A talk that was given at the Advanced Spark and TensorFlow Meetup
- Fundamentals of TensorFlow
- TensorFlow Wide and Deep - Advanced Classification the easy way
- Tensorflow and deep learning - without a PhD: A great tutorial on TensoFLow workflow